Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or a computer. Depending on the information it contains and how the computer is used, it can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment, from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that are processed by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the mediation and statistical analysis of the use of the service offered. That is why we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher that has included in a website, application or platform from which a single service is provided. Bid based on criteria such as edited content or how often your ads are shown.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the service requested. These cookies store information on browsing behavior, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
It is also possible that when visiting a website or opening an email where an advertisement or promotion for our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that you use to later show you advertising related to the previous search, for example, such as the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they see you, and so on.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
Vostè pot permetre, bloquejar o eliminar les cookies instal·lades en el seu equip, mitjançant la configuració de les opcions del navegador instal·lat en el seu ordinador, en cas que no permeti la instal·lació de cookies en el seu navegador és possible que no pugui accedir a alguna de les seccions de la nostra web. Per més informació sobre com bloquejar la utilització de les cookies pot fer-se a través del navegador.
1. Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
2. Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
3. Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
4. Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
The cookies used on our website are our own and those of third parties, and allow us to store and access information relating to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as, track and analyze the activity it carries out, with the aim of introducing improvements and providing our services in a more efficient and personalized way. HOCKEYMANIA does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
However, you can configure your browser, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those that the installation supports and which do not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Options > Privacy > Cookies
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, iPad y iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
More information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Setting > Options > Advanced > Cookies
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
HOCKEYMANIA uses on tis website:
|Prestashop||This cookie is used to personalize the user interface.||-Prestashop Centre|
|_ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, which is a significant update to Google's most widely used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as the customer identifier. It is included in every page request for a site and is used to calculate visitor, session, and campaign data for site analytics reports. By default, this will expire after 2 years, even if it is customizable by the website owners.||- Google Analytics Centre|